This Halloween I decided to go with a spider theme, not sure why, since I don’t like spiders. When there are spiders, there are usually webs. Deciding to make a web wreath to go with the spiders created last week, was the perfect choice.
I have a bin full of yarn and a cupboard full of supplies that I want to use up before replenishing my supplies. I have decided to begin some weekly projects, to do just that, starting with the yarn.
Oh and I volunteered my husband to help me out when he can.
This is an easy craft for kids or adults. It is a bit time-consuming wrapping the yarn but a fun project to to together as a family.
Halloween Web Wreath
- yarn – I used purple and black
- spiders – purchased at Dollarama
How to Make Web Wreaths
- cut out wreath form from cardboard
- wrap yarn around the wreath form, glue or tie to cardboard.
- weave yarn into the wrapped yarn going from side to side until the web has formed
- attach spiders with glue
- add a piece of yarn to hang up the wreath
Your Halloween wreath is ready to hang on a door or a wall.