I love to decorate for the every holiday. Halloween is coming up so I am creating some home and party decorations. They will be hung around our apartment up until Halloween. I have a bin full of yarn that I would like to use up so I can buy some fresh colours. I will be making Halloween spiders, I don;t know why I choose them since they freak me out.
- styrofoam balls – the size of your choice
- black or purple yarn
- 4 black or purple pipe cleaners (4 per spider)
- googly eyes
Assembling the spider:
- attach yarn to styrofoam ball using glue
- wrap yarn around the ball until completely covered and glue end of yarn to ball
- bend and insert pipe cleaners in half and attach 2 on each side of the body with glue (I tried attaching a pipe cleaner first, than yarn for the small ones)
- glue on eyes
- attach a piece of yarn to hang (optional)
This year we are decorating with spiders and monsters. Do you have a Halloween theme for your house?